Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am Naiwentammada who normally man in Thailand.



I am Naiwentammada who normally man in Thailand. I was born in Bangkok with raining day. The first name that my mother was giving to me is “Watson”. The word “Watson” in Thai language meaning that raining season. Anyway this name was gone by next bed.

My father "It's raining, so our son's name is Watson?"
My mother "I think is good"

In sundenly..

Next bed mother "Sound good!! Can I use this name to my son"
My mother "Uh.. sure.."

After that this name was gone..

However I growing with busy around. Because of my parent was going up to make more money to support my family. Our family has 6 persons (father, mother, 2 brothers and 1 sister).

My brothers are twin. Actually they have unfortunately about their health. The first one is diabetes disease. He wants to take insulin everyday. The second one is deduct.

This blog is resuming to simple life of normal man. How about this? Please going on to see..

Support by Green Pluss


0 comments:

Post a Comment